1.2360, X48CrMoV8-1-1 - alloy tool steel for cold working.
|Chemical composition %|
|DIN||1.2360 - X48CrMoV8-1-1 - X 48 CrMoV 8-1-1|
|0.45 - 0.50||0.35 - 0.45||0.7 - 0.9||<0.020||<0.005||7.3 - 7.8||1.3 - 1.5||1.3 - 1.5|
1.2360, X48CrMoV8-1-1 - specifications and applications
Alloy tool steel with increased chromium content, average strength, high hardness, ductility and high abrasion resistance. Used for precision woodworking tools - knives, blades, cutters, handles for the paper, wood, pulp, and paper industries, as well as cold forming tools. The increased content of vanadium provides a high hardenability, which makes it possible to achieve hardness within the limits of 60 HRC.
Mechanical properities and heat treatment of steel 1.2360, X48CrMoV8-1-1:
- Hardness in annealed condition <240 HB
- Annealing in temperatures 835 - 865℃ cooling with furnace
- Stress relief annealing at 650℃ cooling the furnace
- Quenching at 1035 - 1070℃ with cooling in oil, salt bath or air
- Tempering at temperatures 100 - 600℃
In the above-mentioned species, the company supplies: